Woody’s Smokehouse is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information, by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Woody’s Smokehouse may change this policy at any time by updating this page. You should check this page periodically in order to ensure that you are aware of any such changes.
INFORMATION THAT WE MAY COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
- Your full name and email address.
- Contact information including billing and shipping addresses.
- Financial information such as credit card and payment details.
- Demographic information such as location, preferences and interests.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or promotional offers.
Your credit card information is only stored on our servers briefly in order to authorize payment prior to the delivery of products you have ordered from this website. We do not store your credit card information on our servers once payment has been authorized.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
We require this information to understand your needs, provide you with a better service and for the following reasons:
- Your email address is used in conjunction with a password of your choosing in order to log in to the website.
- Internal records management.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address you have provided. You can opt out of these newsletters in your account settings.
- Credit card and other financial information is used only for the purpose of authorizing payment for products that you have ordered through our website.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your feedback.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
SECURITY OF INFORMATION
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable and industry standard physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
COOKIES AND HOW WE USE THEM
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
The website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over other websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting other sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It is your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- We offer users the ability to review our products. We do our best to moderate these comments to remove erroneous, inaccurate or offensive material. However, we are not responsible for the comments left on our website by third parties, nor do we necessarily endorse said comments or third parties.
- We reserve the right to remove erroneous, inaccurate or offensive comments left on our website by third parties. We also reserve the right to limit or remove the user’s ability to access the website if they are found to have left an erroneous, inaccurate or offensive comment.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States and Leon County, Texas.